Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving in Wyoming

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! My husband, my son, and I made a quick trip to Story, Wyoming, to spend the evening at my cousin's house, and although we weren't in time for dinner, we made it in time for the best part...pie! Friday morning, I got up in time to catch the sunrise at Lake DeSmet, and then we had to turn around and head back home.



However, rather than hurry back on I-90, we took a short detour on Highway 14-16, as we are looking for some acreage to buy in the Buffalo-Gillette area, hopefully something with a few of these deer on it!




This little guy certainly isn't a trophy, but he was definitely the cutest deer we saw on the entire drive!



More of my nature and wildlife images can be seen at Thompson Photography ~ Nature and Wildlife

2 comments: