Monday, June 14, 2010

Spearfish Post 164 Legion Baseball

I FINALLY made it to a ball game! All spring I have been getting more and more bummed because on the days it was raining, I would feel good and the games would be postponed, and the days directly after my chemo when I felt horrible, it would be nice out and I wouldn't feel up to shooting the games.  Everything finally came together, and on Wednesday night, June 7, at 5:30 Spearfish hosted Belle Fourche for a double header.  It was wonderful to make it back out to a baseball game!






Images from the 5:30 game can be viewed and purchased at Thompson Photography - ALB Baseball.  After this game I headed over to the Pope and Talbot Youth Sports Complex for an 8:00 PM Majors game between SP1 and SP4.  More images from this game can be viewed at Thompson Photography - Majors Baseball.



No comments:

Post a Comment