Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Fall Sports Season is Here!

The days are getting a little shorter, and the evenings are cooling off, a sure sign that fall sports are kicking into high gear!  I am so excited to be finished with my cancer treatment, having finished radiation therapy last week, just in time to start regaining my energy and getting fired up for the fall sports season!  I started my season with an exciting high school boys' soccer match between the Sturgis Scoopers and Vermillion Tanagers in Sturgis Saturday afternoon, culminating in a tie score of 1-1.  Here are a few highlights from the game.





 The entire gallery can be viewed at Thompson Photography.  If there is a sports activity coming up that you would like covered, give me a call at 605-641-2335 or email me at jmthompson@spe.midco.net and I will put it on my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment