Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dougas High School Track Meet

Monday was one of those days when I REALLY love my job! A beautiful spring day, about 55 - 60 degrees out, and I spent the entire day shooting a track meet at Douglas High School in Box Elder. Now there have been a few football games when it was snowing, the wind was blowing about 40 mph, it was 30 degrees out, and I was asking myself if I really wanted to be a sports photographer...but this just wasn't one of those days!!!! Hopefully the weather cooperates and the kids, coaches, and spectators get to enjoy many more meets just like this one!

I love photographing clouds, and when I saw this jetstream in the sky, I figured it must be a message from EAFB!







More exciting track and field action can be seen at Thompson Photography !

No comments:

Post a Comment