Sunday, September 13, 2009

Meredith & Preston Sneak Peak!

Friday afternoon my husband and I took a drive through the Black Hills to a beautiful family cabin to take some family portraits. Although there were a few threatening black clouds, and it was cool and a bit windy, the rain held off until we were pulling out of the driveway to head back home! This shoot was a great experience for me, as it was my first time photographing a baby only a few weeks old, and add to that a 3-year-old that doesn't like photographers...it made it quite a challenge! However, it was a challenge I thoroughly enjoyed, and I had no idea how fun it would be to photograph children!








A huge THANK YOU to Jami for referring your sister-in-law and her wonderful family to Thompson Photography for their family portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment