Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spearfish 14th Annual Holiday Classic


I spent most of this past weekend at the Black Hills State University, photographing the Spearfish 14th Annual Holiday Classic indoor soccer tournament. Teams from all over the region participated in the tournament, with ages ranging from U10 to U19. I was anxious to try out my new Canon ID and test its low-light capabilities at this tournament, as the field house is extremely dark, and I don't like using a flash for soccer. After shooting for 12 hours straight on Saturday, I was glad I didn't have the added weight of a flash on my camera!






Results from the tournament can be seen at Spearfish Soccer. Images from all of the games I covered at the tournament can be viewed and purchased at Thompson Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment