Thursday, December 18, 2008

Party in the Front Yard

Have you ever wondered what is going on in your front yard at 3 AM? Why when you go to bed there is a foot of fresh snow blanketing your grass, and you wake up the next morning and it looks like 20 kids have been playing in your front yard? Maybe they have!!

I was up early working this morning, and discovered what has been making the dog want to go outside at 3AM every day at my house!






BUSTED!!!!

I think the momma was embarrassed to been seen with the jackrabbit following her around...she chased it off right after I took the picture! But he wasn't fazed. He ran off a little ways, and then came right back and started following her around again. Lots of nourishment for a little bunny in those fresh deer droppings...yuummmy!!!

These were all taken with only the streetlight for lighting, with my camera's ISO maxed out, and taken through the glass from the window of my office.

The mystery has been solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment