Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Boys Middle School Basketball Season

With the middle school girl's basketball season coming to end before the Christmas Break, now it is time for the boy's middle school basketball to begin. I shot my first game last night, with an exciting match up between the 7th Grade Belle Fourche Broncs and and the Newell Irrigators.

Here are some of the game highlights!







More pictures from this game and other middle school games can be seen and ordered at
Thompson Photography ~ Middle School Basketball

If any parents would like to ensure that I will have pictures of your son at a game, feel free to email me at jmthompson@spe.midco.com, or call me at 722-2335 and let me know when and where he is playing and his jersey number, and I will do my best to get some pictures for you to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment