Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapel of the Hills Wedding

Spring is here,and the wedding season is upon us! Saturday was the start of my venture into wedding photography, with a wedding at the Chapel of the Hills in Rapid City. Yucky weather, a tiny, dark chapel, and no flash allowed...I figured that is a good way to test my technique! However, everything went wonderfully, and my "first wedding jitters" were unfounded! Below is just a small sample of the images from the day.
















Composites are available in a variety of sizes and there is no extra charge for up to three images (not including the background). All images are available in glossy, matte, luster, or metallic archival-quality prints, as well as canvas and fine art gallery wraps. A large variety of other gift items and photo books are also available.

Anyone who would like more information regarding my introductory wedding package can contact me at jmthompson@spe.midco.net or 605-641-2335 for further details.

1 comment: