Friday, May 1, 2009

Greater Dakota Conference ~ Spearfish Canyon Country Club

Although it seems like the season is just beginning for the Spearfish Girls' Golf Team, the Greater Dakota Conference held today at the Spearfish Canyon Country Club marks the winding down of the golf season. It was rather cold and windy, but these girls are tough, and they were happy to be able to head out onto the course with no rain or snow to dampen their high spirits!

Although I am from a family of avid golfers, I was always too busy with my horses to pay much attention to golf, so I was looking forward to the chance to photograph a sport that has always been so much a part of my family, but I was never involved in! It almost made me want to dust off my golf clubs (unfortunately, I don't think they would know what to do)!!!



More images from the GDC golf meet can be seen at Thompson Photography !

No comments:

Post a Comment