Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Team Shoot!

As many of you know, I shoot a wide variety of local sports; however, I hadn't ventured into the area of photographing sports teams yet. When I was contacted by the Spearfish Junior Basketball League to see if I was interested in doing some team photos for them, it was just the chance I had been waiting for! The conditions weren't exactly optimal, as the only area we had to take the photos was in the narrow hallway at East Elementary, since both gyms were being used for games, but everything seemed to go well in spite of the crowded conditions and the kids really seemed to enjoy it. I definitely look forward to doing some more team shoots!



If you would like information on scheduling a team shoot, please call me at 605-641-2335, or email at jmthompson@spe.midco.net

I can offer a variety of packages sizes, including die-cut wallets, and a variety of gift items are also available, including mugs, water bottles, mouse pads, key chains, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment