Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jessica & Dan's Engagement Shoot

I have been falling way behind with my blogging lately, as it has been an extremely busy week with engagement shoots, a wedding, and sports. With the fall colors coming on fast...and leaving just as fast...the window for fall scenery in photo shoots is limited!


I had my first engagement shoot as part of a wedding package on Friday, and although it was cold and windy, it was a beautiful day, and with Jessica and Dan being from Cheyenne, the wind was just a slight breeze to them!





I really enjoyed this opportunity to meet the wedding couple and have the opportunity to photograph them in a natural, stress-free environment away from the time demands of the wedding day, and I look forward to doing more engagement shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment