Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spearfish Youth T-Ball


T-ball season is here! I had been asked by a few parents if I would be photographing any T-ball, and I am never one to turn down any sport, especially one involving little kids!! I have never watched T-ball before, although I had a general idea of what it involved...basically baseball for the little guys and girls. However, I had NO IDEA that it would be so completely entertaining! These kids bring intensity to an entire new level!

They definitely needed some direction...okay, ALOT of direction, but that is what the coaches and parents were all there for!

Even with the coaches there helping them out, many of the kids were so set on their goal of hitting the ball, and then making it around those bases, they just kept on running, regardless of where the ball was!!!


But they were catching on quick, and I am looking forward to seeing them learn and develop their skills throughout the month!
More images from Tuesday's 5:15 PM game, Team 8 vs Team 7, can be seen at Thompson Photography !

No comments:

Post a Comment