Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weber Family Reunion

It has been an EXTREMELY busy week, and I am just catching up from last weekend. It seems like I barely have the baseball tournament pictures posted from last weekend, and this weekend is here already, with another baseball tournament!

Last weekend started out with the family reunion of my good friend and pool teammate, Vicky. She wanted family portraits of all of the families attending so she could put together family calendars from the reunion. Having never been to a family reunion, I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I knew Vicky's family would be a good place to start!

After spending the morning shooting baseball and softball, and the afternoon and evening taking family portraits of all of the families, dining on steak, and partaking in ice cold beverages, by 9:00 PM I went home EXHAUSTED, but having thoroughly enjoyed a day in the sun, taking pictures, and meeting new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment