Thursday, August 27, 2009

Derek's Senior Shoot

With the return of students to school, more and more parents (definitely the parents, because the guys anyway aren’t too fired up about it!), are starting to think about senior pictures.

Here is a small sample of images from my recent shoot with Derek.










Give me a call at 605-641-2335 or email at jmthompson@spe.midco.net if you are interested in booking a session for senior pictures. If you have a favorite location in mind, don't hesitate to suggest it! My session times are not limited, so if we have to drive all over the country to find your perfect location, we will do it! Chances are good in this area that I will find something along the way back home to photograph to add to my image library, and I love to drive! It is important to get your session booked early though, because fall is setting in, and the days ARE getting shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment