Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jen's Maternity Memories!

With only about eight days to go before our close friend, Jen, was due to have her baby boy, it was time for some maternity shots! Having never done shots like this before, I really wanted the chance, but I also wanted them to be absolutely perfect for Jen, and I knew we weren't likely to get the chance for a re-shoot. Luckily, my husband and I just happen to have a fantastic couple staying with us who are extremely talented photographers! What a coincidence!! Pat was happy to volunteer to assist me, and immediately started coming up with some ideas for the shoot. When Jen called and said her and her mom were going to be in Spearfish that afternoon, we got ready for them to show up, while I sent my husband to the store for a few props. With the corner of my living room transformed into a makeshift "studio", Jen and her mom showed up and we got down to business! Although Pat was controlling the lighting, half the time I wonder if we actually needed it, as Jen was so excited, she was actually glowing!!!








Thank you, Jen, for placing your trust in me to record these precious memories for you! And I cannot thank Pat Bonish, of Pat Bonish Photography and Every Miles a Memory , enough for his assistance and expertise, as well as the loan of his equipment, which resulted in these wonderful memories for Jen and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment